View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:17 AM   #35
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
1) I would like to be able to find the same page on my hanlin v3 and my android phone easily I mostly read on my Hanlin reader but sometimes when I am stuck without it for a 10-15 minutes I would like to be able to continue my reading.
Are you using CoolReader to read books on V3? Or Adobe reader?
Which format are you reading?
If it's possible to move SD card from Hanlin to Andoid device, it's possible to modify CoolReader on both devices, to save last position and bookmarks to file on SD card, in the same directory where book is located.

Quote:
2) Ability to browse Dropbox from inside coolreader so I can access my calibre library that I store their.
I can add this feature if there is any library/API for dropbox on Android.

Quote:
3) Donate with Paypal button somewhere inside as I can't buy from the market
I have PayPal account, but unfortunately, PayPal doesn't allow send money to accounts registered in Russia.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote