View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #13
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I've noticed the lower sensitivity on the right side of the touch screen both in the crossword puzzle and flipping pages while reading (to the point where I swipe across the screen instead of tapping the edge). I've also noticed it to a lesser degree on the left side. Neither is serious enough that I consider it a problem for me (I'm pretty fumble fingered anyway, so I'm quite used to having to try more than once to get the right spot on the crosswords).

My NC is not rooted.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote