View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zartemis View Post
I did try the calibration and it didn't help (the first time I got an error, but I don't think it was related to running the calibration). I tried the various methods of finger-on-screen, plastic wrap, upside down calibration. No noticeable difference.

I also have a capacitive stylus. I found that it could easily trace a line on my EVO, but it did not work well at all on the Nook.

Also, when the EVO 4G phone came out, it had touch sensitivity issues (especially along the top) and they were able to fix it with a future update (surprisingly). So maybe there is hope if BN gets enough complaints. There really is something not quite right about the Nook touch sensitivity if I can't get a capacitive stylus to work on it consistently (in a drawing program where you can see the whole path you trace).
Thanks for the post! I was wondering how well a capacitive stylus worked with the NC and if calibration on a rooted NC would make a difference.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote