Thread: Unpacking of IQ
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #26
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpupsik View Post
There is an option of paging "buttons" on the screen itself.
Thanks for the pics.
Alas, I'm no fan of bottom-mounted paging controls.
That is one of several reasons I won't touch a Sony reader, any model, and love the PB360. (I'm a big believer in one-handed controls.)
That is the same reason I found the prototype 901 just fine and the final version 902/903 merely acceptable.

Sorry!

I'm just finicky about ergonomics.
Not ready to give up on the IQ but to be honest if it had paging buttons I would've already bought it sight unseen. The PB base software is a strong draw but if I'm going to be reading one it for hours at a time...
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote