Thread: Unpacking of IQ
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:38 AM   #24
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
You'll be happy to know that three different market-apps are built in with the device, so you'll surely find a proper program for your needs
That would be great. Midterms are coming up and I'd love it if I could put the IQ in my purse and only worry about juggling 40 exam booklets. If they fall, they won't break like a laptop would. And on the weekends when I head home, I can plug in my headphones, turn on TTS, and enjoy the ride.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote