View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #14
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
If Astak had removed their heads from somewhere dark, they would have
Is anyone actually happy with Astak at the moment?

Jenifer, serious point to take back to the powers-that-be at Astak; Ok, due to 'tech repairs' the online ordering isn't possible through the website, but seriously telling people to go to buy.com, or if as an international customer to keep checking the forums and website awaiting for them to be put back up?? And I am really interested to know what sort of website repairs take 10+ days still unresolved.

This isn't a reflection upon you, but as an Astak rep you are the person we're talking to. Do Astak seriously want customers? I sent you an email regarding the paint/support issue and I briefly explained some of my thoughts, and Astak are making it rather difficult to recommend the product given support issues and NOW simple issue of not being able to purchase the product.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote