View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #12
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Well, I recommend you try something (commercial) from the Kobo store just to try out how it works. Much of the Agatha Christie novels are available at $4.99 from Harper Collins. If you like police procedurals, Peter Robinson's Aftermath is currently FREE. (He writes the Inspector Banks stories that have also been seen on PBS.)

Glad the battery works. I tried the Blackberry charger recently and that worked fine (rated for the Blackberry Bold 9000, outputs 5V, 0.5A); now I can bring one charger for two devices. I'm in heaven!

Glad to hear, after the dust is settling in this forum, that folks are back to reading and enjoying the Kobo!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote