View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #11
marleyfan
marleyfan began at the beginning.

Device: kobo, htc hero, comfy chair
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
So, Marleyfan ... the honeymoon is over ... and it's time to stop celebrating that birthday!

How's the Kobo working out for you now? Have you tried grabbing a library book or too? Have you bought any actual books at the Kobo store? What's your most favourite experience using your Kobo?
I'm loving the kobo. I have downloaded one library book but haven't read it yet. I have yet to purchase any books. I have gotten some books from "other sources" so far. I convert to epub with Calibre and have had no problem reading anything yet. One or two of the books are pdf and they load fine too. My usage is the worst for battery life. I read for about an hour and put it down for an hour or two and then read for a while again. So far I am into week two since my last charge and have read 5 books during that time. Average number of pages about 600 per book so however many page turns that works out to. Almost due for a recharge now. I have absolutely no regrets.

I am visiting family in Ontario and my niece found out I have an ereader. She is interested in getting one too and had already narrowed it down to the kobo and the nook. I think she is now sold on the kobo. Do I get a commission??
marleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote