View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #46
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
You know you are on an MR thread if you have delusions that everyone MUST have an eink reader and that ereaders are the best invention since the printing press. I mean, everyone loves ereaders and so many people are in the MR community. Thus, all readers have an ereader and 10 times more people "read" MR threads but are not "official" members. I KNOW they are out there. Look at all the Karma everyone gets here at MR. My partner even likes my "MR or Bust" Tattoo....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote