View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #23
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
First of all, thanks a lot!
I thought about going on dialog layer...
As I call the waf using a shell script, is it possible doing it in the shell script?
I use

PHP Code:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.erez.fullgallery001 
where com.erez.fullgallery001 is the waf name...
Yes it is (As any other waf application). But before that you have to register it. Run this in a shell script before that:

Code:
sqlite3 /var/local/appreg.db "INSERT INTO handlerIds VALUES ('com.erez.fullgallery001')"
sqlite3 /var/local/appreg.db "INSERT INTO properties (handlerId, name, value) VALUES ('com.erez.fullgallery001','command','/usr/bin/wafapp -l com.fsck.todos -c /mnt/us/extension/fullgallery001/')"
sqlite3 /var/local/appreg.db "INSERT INTO properties (handlerId, name, value) VALUES ('com.erez.fullgallery001','unloadPolicy','unloadOnPause');"
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote