View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
rleguillow
Always Reading
rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FW 1192, PRS-700, kobo, Rocket, PRS-650, Nook Glow, Kobo Glo, others
And now I've loaded it onto the reader, and it opens just fine (more slowly than the other books in .lrf format that I have, but not ridiculously so) and is perfectly readable.

Works for me!

I'm really new to this reader (PRS-700) having just upgraded from an eBookwise device on 12/11. My gift to me. And this morning, it crashed, big time - I'd plugged it in to charge, and when I unplugged it this morning I could not turn it on no matter what I did. Back to the store I went and swapped it for another. I like it. I didn't like [I]that[I], certainly, but I sure like the device.

And for those who are reading the comments about the screen compared to the 505 - I agree that compared to the 505 it falls short, but compared to the eBookwise device, it way exceeds expectations. Keep in mind what you are coming from before you decide it isn't for you.
rleguillow is offline   Reply With Quote