View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 09:33 AM   #37492
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Thanks for the link! They also sell in the Netherlands so I added it to my online store list.

There's so much stuff and techniques with paper crafting that I find it hard to know where to start. I've almost got all the basic tools, I still need more basic cardstock and paper but after that I have to decide which next technique I want to start getting stuff for; stamping, embossing or sprays/mists. I also like the idea of Project Life.
That's why getting in with a group or demonstrator if even only for a little while would help you so much. I know I kind of go stagnant when left on my own for awhile
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote