View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 03:09 PM   #1420
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Blushes

I'm posting this both here and on kboards, because people in both places helped me so much when I was starting out.

Heidi Garrett, on her blog, did the most marvelous review of Dragons and Dreams. Rather than just stopping with the first two stories, which are the most whimsical, she looks at my more serious stories as well, and really seems to "get" what I was trying to do with them.

http://heidigwrites.blogspot.com/201...rice.html#blog

Do you know how rare it is when someone really gets your writing? (I'm tempted to use the word "grok" for her level of understanding)

I'm impressed, and a little bit awed. Now I'm going to have to get some of her adult fairy tale books, because if she understands fairy tales that well, her own books must be wonderful.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote