View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 06:10 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
An apology to silkpag:

I've added a link and slightly reworded the opening for any Creative Commons and public domain books that come from Munseys. (See the revised wording and link for this title.) This has now been clarified. Additionaly, the link - always available at the end of a book - has now been added to the message area one reads about before deciding to download any specific title.

I want to thank you for bringing these issues to my attention.

Your work for Munseys is gratefully appreciated by me.

Sincerely,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote