View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #38
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
The things that could improve for me are: hyphenation, pictures, and indented passages (such as long quotes) because they sometimes format oddly when they're full justified. That might be related to hyphenation. Also, footnotes/endnotes feel a bit clumsy. I want a little window to pop up like when I look something up in the dictionary.

Minor things but they might improve with time.
Yes, pictures are something that could improve. If the picture is too large for the space left on the screen, move it to the next screen and if it is too big for the screen, make it fit. If the picture has to be off-aspect in order to fit, so be it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote