View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #30
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Grew up on a farm, rural area, limited tv (one station) - mother was a reader -- that's probably what started it, I also figured it was my way out of that life. I read the Childrens World Book Encyclopedias and the Dictionary. Also we had a lot of Readers Digest Condensed Books. At some point pre-teen I came across a copy (apparently a purchase by my mother) of Pellucidar by Edgar Rice Burroughs with a half-naked babe on the cover and WOW!
You ever see the Frazetta interior art for the Book club edition of Princess of Mars? There's *two* reasons I tracked down all the Burroughs books.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote