View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #9
0x55
userdefined
0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Big loud "me too" on number five, my biggest annoyance so far.

Current reading should be current reading, no matter what. I like that there are several choices, arranged by size, with the largest being the most recently read – that's a great way to display it. But adding or modifying books shouldn't gimp the ability to dive back into my current read.

However a separate "What's New" category, maybe as a Library option, would be a useful feature. It could even use the same most-recent-largest heirarchy and display the five newest books.

Last edited by 0x55; 11-25-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: typo
0x55 is offline   Reply With Quote