View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow View Post
How you make the sentence vertical? I have a bunch of Chinese books that I would love to read in vertical form.
It's apparently part of each book's CSS encoding, not a setting on the device like I thought it would be. Other books I formatted myself are still horizontal.

If you search on the web for EPUB 3 and vertical text, you'll find people out there who are working on it. The free book I showed seems to do it right, so theoretically dissecting its CSS should provide a template for other book makers.
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote