View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #24
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
What I don't understand on the KFHD is why you can't change the typefont via Calibre. When I send a book I converted to a larger print the KFHD didn't take the larger size like my Kindle DX does.

Blossom how will you get that typefont on your new toy? Does it come with that particular font?
One word Mantano.

I grabbed a copy from KF and working on making it a tad bolder because other apps render it too thin unlike Kindle app on the Fire.

Try converting the book to AZW3. You will have to sideload it not email it to the KFHD but it should keep the font size.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote