View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:58 PM   #113
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
I've published several times before and I did exactly the same this time. I put all the information in and on the last screen I went ahead and told it to publish. After it went to Draft I went in again and published a second time. I just went in a third time and yet again pressed "Save and Publish". It is back to "In Review" yet again.

I think a human sees it doesn't look like a real book and interferes.
Yes, I suspect that is true. However...(sorry for asking again, if you've answered this), if you download the PREVIEW copy, from KDP, how does the start position work? Does it work from the Preview file? Because the Preview file from KDP, post-upload, is pretty much what you're gonna get, as it's been through the "conversion" process; it's simply not got DRM attached, basically. Do you still have start location issues there? Can you DL the Preview copy and let us all look?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote