View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 04:43 AM   #2
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I remember reading an article a couple of years ago about Amazon and the kindle.
the book 1984 was sold by Amazon.
apparently the company that claimed to have the rights to the book didn't, so Amazon pulled that book from everyone's Kindle without their permission.

That convinced me I would never buy any ereader that required me to connect it to the internet to buy things.

I never buy books from the kobo store directly to my KT for this reason and I only buy books and download to my PC and copy to my KT on my own terms.

Last edited by danskmacabre; 04-18-2012 at 09:57 AM.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote