Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle screen has gone weird
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #15
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
That's great news Mike.

Those glass screens are funny like that. I've knocked mine off the top of a refrigerator to a tile floor and had no damage at all ..... then one day I carefully set it on the table by the couch in it's cover and came back to see a broken screen. It's like the gremlins just decide when to attack or something.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote