View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
Great post! And speaking of "Pages," I use the desktop version on my iMac to create epubs for my iPad. Set your styles, giving your chapter headings a "chapter name" style and export your doc as an epub. Then drop it as a book in iTunes. You'll have a nice TOC based on your "chapter name" styles.

Apple even has a "best practices" template available. For more info search the desktop version of Pages "help" for "epub." Also see Pages under the Macintosh section in the forum wiki HERE
Thanks for the tips... I use a Mac at work and I'll check into adding the desktop version.

Last edited by pphilipp; 04-28-2011 at 03:14 PM.
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote