View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:48 AM   #9
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
I was looking at my reviews the other day, and I noticed that they're all either 4/5 stars, or 1 star. Thinking about it, I'm most motivated to review when something (not necessarily a book) is really, really good, or it's really, really bad. Apparently, things in the middle just don't excite my passions enough to either praise them or warn people about them
I do the same thing... the books that are in the middle of the road I forget about them in a day and with the book goes the though about the review
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote