View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 01:40 PM   #8
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I found it easier to standardize my archive in LIT
Well MY standard for my diverse collection of texts, books, manuals and other reading materials is *.txt. You can't beat that in terms of "convertibility".
You can convert to any other format with a simple OOo macro, script or program hacked together on in awk, sed or vim ;-)
I went through several generations of "readers" and while I really like Sony Reader for the time being, I am pretty sure I will use other readers in the future.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote