View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by luthier58 View Post
Thanks, Dwanthny, that's just what I needed. Although I'm curious, I've used Calibre on 2 other computers without the new collections being created, it just happened when I installed Calibre on this particular computer and added some new files (existing books aren't even on this computer). Odd, but I'll take your advice on ALL my computers.
I believe this is a function of 0.7.1 the first time you connect. Calibre looks for and updates any metadata of books on the device and in calibre. So any tags would be sent into collections at that time.

All of my tags and series in calibre match what is on my device so I haven't experienced this. I read Kovid was coming out with something that addressed this situation in 0.7.2 but I'm unsure how.

Hang in there to the next version and see how it works.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote