View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 12:09 AM   #292
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by qariwa55 View Post
Thanks so much for your detail reply. That really helps. I did what you suggested (an advanced search with the binocular icon), which generated the search [title:""New Science"" and author:""Bruce Mazlish""] in the keyword field.
If you followed user_none's advice the search field should have contained the following:

Code:
title:"=New Science" and author:"=Bruce Mazlish"
Note my search is different from yours because you added quotes in the Title and Author fields.

Try placing New Science in the Title field and Bruce Mazlish in the Author field and see if it makes a difference. Note per user_none's instructions I did not add any quotes to either field.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-25-2014 at 12:11 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote