View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 01:16 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Oh that's wonderful... yesterday my Sony Reader cracked when someone comfortably leaned on it with one of his knees (I had to watch in painful slow motion).

Now, my parents are going to be in New York City next week, and I was going to ask them to fetch me a new Reader at the Sony Style store. What am I going to do now? Cancel the purchase and wait for what October 2nd will bring? GRRRR.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote