View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:34 AM   #37
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
As previously posted:
Polymer Lithium Ion Battery - 1000mAh 3.7V
Dimensions: 2.09 x 1.3 x 0.225" (53 x 33 x 5.7 mm)
$11.95, not in stock but backorders are allowed.
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/339

I will certainly want to replace mine when it is needed rather than getting a new reader (with features I like less) or using an external battery pack.

What folks see in the newer touch screen wireless readers is beyond me because I live & work in a rural area & none of that internet stuff does me a whisker of good.
Not only that - my EZ Reader is perfect just as it is & needs nothing right now.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote