View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 10:34 AM   #38
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I did a version 0.0.12 where I fixed a bug with setting titles and authors that was shorter than the original ones.

I got an exemple MobiPocket version 4 file where the cover image was not the first one and I have not figured out how this image is pointed out so for these kind of files replacing the cover image will not work. In the MOBI header I think the data in B0-CF are related to this since they seem to contain pointers to records. B0 seem to point to the record with a small thumbnail image but changing just that image will not change the library image on my Cybook.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote