View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 02:59 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaston View Post

Sweetpea - I'm with you about winter. I like to be tucked up under the duvet with my (electronic) books. Can you remember what it was you read about the Elonex model that was criticism? I'm leaning toward this one as it's the nicest looking one of those I mentioned and there's very little in the way of reviews online yet.
The problem had to do with Adobe DRM, ADE didn't recognize the reader and thus secure EPUB's couldn't be transferred. But that post was from september, no idea if there have been firmware upgrades. Also, if you don't buy drm'd books or are in the habit of clearing that junk, it shouldn't be a problem at all.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote