View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I don't know the answer to the problem you're having, but I'm sure someone will be along who does.

What I do when converting from PDF is export to HTML and open the HTML in Sigil. In Sigil I get my chapter headings and breaks and any other formatting how I want it and save it as an ePub. I then convert the ePub to Mobi for the Kindle. This gives me the best possible looking book and it's easy to do additional editing in Sigil and re-convert if needed. It also gives me the little chapter marks in the progress bar on the Kindle, which is kind of nice.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote