View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #6
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I'm a little embarrassed to say I have never done that experiment. So, I just did.
No need to be even a little embarrassed, David. This is the strength of fora, allowing the pooling of various ideas to come up with better answers!

If your comment on directories proves correct (I'm not in a position to experiment these days and have no reason to believe otherwise), then the processing order will depend on the Calibre save template...

François
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote