View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geertm View Post
The Kindle cannot read Mobipocket DRM books (at least not without using Python scripts to modify them). The Kindle can only read non-DRM Mobipocket books and the multiformat (non-DRM) books at Fictionwise are as far as I can see still available in Mobipocket format.
And, if you're savvy enough to strip the DRM from mobipocket books for your Kindle, then you should be savvy enough to strip the DRM from the epub books and use Calibre to convert them to mobipocket.

I've bought tons of mobipocket books that my Sony theoretically couldn't open. I stripped the DRM and converted them to epub.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote