View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #17
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
We're trying to get an idea of how much "on" time it gives us, I think. So basically time spent actually reading, and any spent lying around on, but not being actively used would qualify. That's what I'm building my estimate on, anyway. Most of it will end up being actual read time, I think.

I hope to be able to vote Monday or so, now that the weekend is coming and I'll have a bit more reading time.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote