View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #74
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salgueiros View Post
I am very happy that Sony did not put a lighted screen. I prefer the external light. Seems like Sony DOES listen to some of their customers (and i think they are not a minority...)!
Only time will tell if the customers who are prepeared to pay over the competiton's prices for a non lit reader willl keep Sony in the ereader business, personally I have my doubts.

I don't just use the front light at night, at home, when I also have access to an external light, but in all sorts of poor light conditions, including in the car while traveling. It's usefulness far outweighs any shortcomings.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote