View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 06:46 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks, Jad
To answer your questions and suggestions in turn:

- I'm using version 9.13 and the Win32 binary gui

- I don't think I've done an update recently; though there may have been some automatic updates that I don't know about. I did notice after my post that Windows XP was getting slow and jerky and when I tried to reboot there was an error message that cmd.exe was not responding. I've cleaned up the registry with Uniblue registry cleaner and it has happened again.

- I'm afraid I don't know the syntax for using the mobi2mobi from the cmd prompt. Could you point me to instructions for this please?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote