View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #16
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
You _may_ have a virus. I had a strange one that only affected my google search in Firefox...redirecting my links to other sites, something like that might be going on.

Microsoft Security Essentials was the only thing I found (after trying several) that found and removed it. At as far as I can tell...I've not had the problem since running it and it did find a few things.
My mother had this virus on her PC. It kept redirecting her to other websites for advertising revenue. Anti-virus software found it but couldn't remove
all files so it kept reinstalling. I eventually had to boot Linux to delete it in the Windows directory and the registry. Thankfully, there was a Youtube video detailing instructions.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote