View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 05:29 AM   #5
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Joint MOBI 6 files have two places where the metadata is duplicated. The calibre mobi metadata code only updates one of those two places. At some point I need to update that code to handle both, but given the amount of effort that would take (MOBI is an extremely poorly designed format) it's not a priority.
No problem; my Kindle DX won't handle KF8 anyway, and I don't think it ever will. I just switched to 'both' as a kind of futureproofing, but if that means plugboards stop working, I'll just as happily switch back.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote