View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #11
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
P. Versus E.

Simply cannot stay away from the polarising discussion.

When I first joined this forum, the big hotly debated threads were based around Digital Rights, its implications and opportunities.

Now, we seem to argue about the efficacy of paper versus digital.

This topic seems as divisive as the Great Devonian Controversy.

Am happy that it is a discussion, and I welcome the many conversation with all the illustrious members of this forum are so incredibly, passionately, wrong.

;-)

By the way, here's a really neat use for all those silly books people keep about their houses.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote