View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #6
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
Me too. It just seems anachronistic at this point. I just don't get it. It's not like being able to swipe to turn the page makes it feel any more like a "book". Once you get rid of the paper, that ship has sailed. People just need to deal with it.
The next step? A special ebook mouse-- at random intervals as you are flipping over the virtual page, the software sends a signal to the mouse to extend a small razor blade embedded in the left button. It gives the authentic "paper cut" experience.

This is unrelated to my idea for the indie writer's keyboard! That keyboard has a needle in the center of the key for the exclamation mark! It teaches you to only use exclamation marks when you actually need exclamation marks!
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote