View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:16 AM   #7
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Initially intermittent but progressively worse .tried hard resets, every combo of uninstall to see if an app was to blame nothing worked. Sometimes I would play almost completely through the levels before it started, tried different settings in the game ie resolution no difference. Maybe I have an electrical problem wth my right thumb as I've said before the update at least too me has had a negative effect on the touch screen as a whole. Its a shame as I like a lot about the tablet but as time goes on little things keep cropping up. I get the feeling this was rushed out to catch Xmas and behind the scenes a complete rethink is going on. This tablet had a good spec but it has rapidly become second tier. Look at the spec and price of the new archos titanium series. Also compare their platinum series. I bought this as a tablet not a reader, somethings it does well others it is lacking. Things like BBC iplayer don't work and they should. Typing on this is a nightmare of correction, cursor keeps jumping back to the beginning and again on two different tablets the touch experience is inconsistant to say the least. Predictive text is a joke the bigger prediction is wither it registers the touch or not. Rant over, maybe just the luck off the draw.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote