View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #93
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Were all of yours 3G units, xendula? This one is my first. So maybe that is how the numbers start on those units? Could simply be that.

I'm glad you're getting another replacement. I can understand the dilemma though, it's hard to give one up once you're more happy with it. I would personally just hold on to it until you get the next one, it'll only be a couple of days difference.

I've been grateful for Andrew's call too, it's always helpful to only talk to one person who understands your issues and is willing to help. I was so frustrated talking to different reps each time.

I still feel disappointed to some extent though, I guess. I just don't understand why they said they solved the problem when they didn't. Not Andrew's fault, of course, but it's frustrating nonetheless. Good luck with your next. Keep up posted on how it all goes for you.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote