Thread: Silliness Lookalikes
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #10
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I look just like my avatar. No kidding. I ususally wear a baseball style cap to keep the sun off my glasses. Last winter was unusually cold with LOTS of wind, so I acqured a cap with fold-down ear flaps. The first time I tried it on, people around me began laughing uncontrollably and told me that I looked just like Chicken Little wearing his baseball batting helmet!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote