View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 03:04 AM   #3
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I know exactly what you mean. I always take at least a few weeks to read a book (sometimes more) granted I often end up reading thick books (+500 pages stuff) But there is so much out there to read that I feel I miss out. Lately I have been reading two books at a time, one at work, the other at home during the weekend. Not sure it helps in speeding up a bit the reading though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Often I feel like I don't read enough and feel bad if it takes me too long to finish a book. Sometimes though, a book you read once in a while over an extended period of time becomes a part of your life for those weeks or months (in rare cases, years).
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote