View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 01:57 AM   #312
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
I really like KPV and Librerator. Seeing you're part of KOReader team, can you port your (non-intrusive) changes back to KPV?

To be specific, the feature I like about Librerator is:
Quote:
If you would like, you can try my fork of KPV called Librerator:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198742

It supports smaller and larger step for moving crosshairs that set BBox. (While setting BBox, pressing Q will select larger step, pressing Z would select smaller step, and pressing A will go back to default step).

Also, some shortcuts are changed: instead of Shift-S and Shift-F like in @tigran's post, you need to press only S or F.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 11-12-2013 at 07:30 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote