View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #55
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
Has anyone else noticed the formatting in Moon+ acting up recently? IE, covers not showing, and titles being formatted incorrectly? I've double checked everything in Calibre, and it's all fine, but once I import, it get weird.
Not a Moon+ Reader problem.

It sounds like you do not use calibre's send to device feature to get books to your Nexus. This means covers and titles that are correct when viewed in calibre's GUI are not updated in the book on the fly via the Send to device feature. For more specific info you might want to ask the question in the Calibre forum.

Personally I never import any books into Moon+ anymore. I use Calibre Companion (CC) to move books to my Nexus and I use CC to open the book in Moon+. All the covers, titles, series, custom metadata etc... are all right in the CC App and always match what I see in Calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote