View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
Also, another under 100 device I had my eye on, was the Kobo mini. I don't know much about the Kobo, however. Other than a disastrous encounter with a 1st Gen ereader of theirs. I don't want to assume anything about the brand as a whole, since it was an early device, but I'm afraid that's as far as my experience with that brand goes.
The newer generations of Kobo bear little resemblance to the good old original 1st generation Kobo (hey - it was a good value for it's day since it was almost 1/2 the price of most other readers). The product has matured nicely and while it may not be perfect, it's pretty darn good. Search this sub-forum and the Kobo sub-forum and there are a number of threads from those who have Kobo Mini's (I have Glo, Touch, Wifi, Original but no mini so I can't comment on it ).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote