View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by legenda128 View Post
Ok thank you, but how do I ''zero persistent user store''? Could you explain that a bit more to me?
One more thing, I've bought my Kindle 10 days ago and I put max 10 books on it. How did I then occupied so much memory? I've also rebooted my device couple times.

Today I tried with newest version of Duokan ((K4 None Touch)2012-06-29.C12125.rtm) and now I lack 40 Mb of space??

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/kidle.jpg/
It is documented MANY times in this forum. Just dd about 1K from /dev/zero to /dev/mmcblk0p3. There is no indication that it will help you. It was just a guess after running out of other options. It really looks like a problem with Duokan. What does that error message mean, EXACTLY? WHICH "space" is it out of? WHY is it saying not enough space, if you have no hacks installed? These are quesitons to ask the Duokan developers, I am not interested enough in Duokan myself to divert my attention away from other projects enough to ask the Duokan developers your questions FOR YOU... Sorry. You need to do some things yourself (including searching this forum -- "simple debricking" is a good place to start).

Like knc1 said... I doubt that the Duokan developers monitor this thread. You should go ask them these questions in whatever location their documentation suggests (i.e. not here). You DID read their documentation, right? Does it say what to do when you get this error message? (I am not going to read your documentation for you right now).

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-29-2012 at 09:24 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote