View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Since agency pricing went into effect, Amazon doesn't have as much of an advantage in terms of pricing because the big six forces all retailers to sell their e-books at the same price. I'm not sure how Amazon's pricing for non-agency e-books is.

With the Kobo, you can purchase e-books directly from their store through WiFi. I don't have any direct experience with the Kobo Touch so I can't really say much.

With the prior generation of Sony Readers (PRS x50) you had to sideload e-books. The T1 has wireless capabilities but I'm not sure if that will allow you to download e-books from other stores wirelessly.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote